Wedding Planner in Spain
Bella Weddings in Spain provide a bespoke wedding planning service in and around the glamorous town of Marbella on the Costa del Sol and surrounding areas.
We have just received amazing recognition for our meticulous wedding planning by being awarded Destination Wedding Planner of the Year 2019. Why look any further for a planner when you could have an AWARD winning wedding planner on board organising one of the most important days of your life!
We limit the amount of weddings we organise every year in order to guarantee you the attention you need and deserve.
It is a known fact that planning your wedding is one of the most stressful times in your life. Especially if you are getting married in a foreign country and can not speak the language. Bella Weddings in Spain is fluent in Spanish and English, so there is nothing lost in translation.
We provide an unrivalled personal service to our clients, and always have our clients best interests at heart. You will immediately feel reassured and relaxed by our staff as it is evident from the start that we care. We will organise every detail of your wedding in Spain as if we were organising our own, and will constantly update you with progress made. Although we take away all the stress of organising your wedding, ultimately YOU will make all the decisions on how your wedding day will be.
We only use reliable and competitive suppliers who share the same passion and devotion as Bella Weddings in Spain.
One of the main problems when planning your wedding abroad is finding venues that cater for your specific requirements and finding reliable supplier’s. This task is almost impossible if you don´t know the area or speak the language.
If you are thinking of getting married in Spain, contact us for FREE and friendly no obligation advice.
10 Reasons to have your Wedding in Spain:
- Less expensive than the average wedding in the UK or Ireland!
- Cheap and frequent flights to Malaga and Gibraltar.
- You can have a legally recognised church Wedding. Or a blessing on the Beach.
- 320 sunny days a year!
- Different food.
- Stunning venues in which you will be able to enjoy your wedding meal in the sunshine.
- Unique Weddings that will be the topic of conversation for months.
- Your Wedding often becomes more than just one day of celebration.
- The best excuse not to invite all those guests you feel obliged to invite.
- Give your famiy and friends an excuse to have a well earned Holiday.